If you have a travel business, then knowing how to use travel landing pages to develop leads is a vital part of your marketing toolkit.
After all, a captivating and well-designed landing page is crucial for businesses in the travel industry. It serves as the virtual gateway that entices potential customers, showcases unique offerings, and drives conversions.
While that may sound great, the truth is that crafting a compelling landing page from scratch, however, can be a time-consuming and challenging task. As a team of travel marketers and designers, we know that pain all too well.
Fortunately, you don’t have to start from zero. There are plenty of good resources for landing page templates and pre-made travel landing pages.
Today, we’re here to help you find the right ones for you and your business. Whether you’re a travel startup looking to establish a strong digital presence or an established agency seeking to revamp your landing page, join us as we embark on this journey to uncover the best places to find travel landing page templates.
DIY Travel Landing Page Templates or Travel Landing Page Services
For travel businesses venturing into web design and landing pages, two prominent options are available: DIY travel landing page templates and landing page services.
Let’s explore the pros and cons of each to help you make an informed decision that suits your specific needs.
DIY Travel Landing Page Templates
- Cost-effective – DIY templates from platforms like ThemeForest and TemplateMonster offer affordable options compared to hiring a web designer or opting for a landing page service, which can have recurring monthly fees.
- Wide variety – These platforms offer an extensive collection of travel landing page templates, allowing you to choose from diverse designs and layouts that align with your brand identity.
- Customization flexibility – Templates provide a starting point for customization, enabling you to tailor the design, content, and branding elements to meet your specific requirements.
- Time-saving – With pre-designed templates, you can bypass the entire design process, significantly reducing the time it takes to create a landing page.
- Learning opportunity – Using DIY templates allows you to gain hands-on experience with web design principles and tools, enhancing your knowledge and skills for future projects.
- Limited uniqueness – Since templates are available to a wide range of users, your landing page may lack originality and distinctiveness, potentially blending in with other websites in the travel industry.
- Some web design expertise required – While templates simplify the design process, some level of design knowledge and skills are still necessary to customize and optimize the template effectively. Plus, you’ll need to have your own web host for the template, too.
- Potential complexity – Templates may vary in complexity, and certain customization tasks might require a steeper learning curve or technical expertise.
- Compatibility challenges – Integrating the template with your preferred content management system (CMS) or website builder may require additional effort to ensure seamless functionality.
Landing Page Services (Drag-and-Drop):
- User-friendly – Landing page services typically offer intuitive, drag-and-drop interfaces that make it easy for users without technical expertise to create and customize landing pages.
- Quick setup – These services provide pre-built blocks and elements that can be easily arranged, allowing for swift landing page creation.
- Mobile-responsive designs – Landing page services often offer responsive templates, ensuring your landing page looks great on various devices.
- Great tracking features – Some services include built-in A/B testing features, enabling you to experiment with different versions of your landing page to optimize conversions.
- Technical maintenance – Landing page services handle the technical aspects such as hosting and security, relieving you of the responsibility (and the cost!)
- Cost considerations – Landing page services usually involve subscription or monthly fees, which can add up over time, especially for businesses with a limited budget.
- Limited customization – While drag-and-drop services provide flexibility, they may have limitations when it comes to advanced customization options or unique design elements.
- Branding limitations – Depending on the service, you might face restrictions on branding elements, such as the ability to fully align the landing page with your brand’s visual identity.
- Learning curve – While these services are designed for ease of use, there may still be a learning curve associated with understanding the platform and its features.
- Reliance on the service provider – You are dependent on the service’s infrastructure and support, which can pose risks if the service experiences downtime or lacks adequate customer assistance.
Wondering what the best landing page solution is for you? It’s essential to evaluate your budget, desired level of customization, design skills, and long-term goals when deciding between DIY travel landing page templates and landing page services.
Both options offer benefits and trade-offs, so choose the one that aligns best with your specific needs and resources. Below you’ll find three of our favorite services for each.
3 Best Travel Landing Page Services
When it comes to creating stunning and high-converting landing pages for your travel business, utilizing a dedicated landing page service can provide a seamless and user-friendly experience.
Here we are sharing three of our favorite landing page services.
These platforms have proven their worth in the industry, empowering travel businesses with the tools they need to design, optimize, and launch captivating landing pages without the need for extensive technical knowledge or coding skills.
Looking to get your travel landing page launched today? Unbounce’s premium landing page design service could be the right fit for you.
Unbounce claims to have “helped businesses turn billions of visitors into leads, sales, and signups” – and now they’re incorporating AI to help you create custom landing pages twice as fast as old-school builders (including those downloadable templates you’ll read about shortly).
You can even get started with their 8 pre-made travel industry landing pages, including ones for tours, multi-day trips, and travel offers.
Unbounce has been in the business for over a decade, and that experience shows through in an advanced set of tools, including tracking, to make sure your page is converting.
However, all of those features come at a price: Unbounce’s most basic plan will set you back $99/month – and comes with limitations on the number of conversions, visitors, and domains you can host.
If you’re able to convert leads into actual bookings on a regular basis, this price might not be an issue.
Leadpages is one of the more popular landing page services, and also one of the more accessible for businesses just getting started with this style of marketing.
What makes Leadpages a joy to use is not just their ample template library, which will give you plenty of inspiration (and they even have a small travel-specific category). It’s their focus on conversion. As they say it, they’ve built their business on being able to help small businesses convert traffic into leads (and, with any luck, bookings!). This focus should help drive your success, too.
Their Standard Plan is just $49/month for one site, unlimited traffic, and leads. Though this does come with pared down tracking features, it does have the bare minimum you need to get your travel landing page up and running.
ConvertFlow is another popular travel landing page designer. While they may not have as many out-of-the-box templates for you as Unbounce does, there are still a number of landing page templates you can look through to find inspiration from.
Price-wise, ConvertFlow also has its baseline package at $99/month. However, they have a beginner-friendly free plan that could be the right approach for you. It includes up to 5 landing pages and up to 1,000 views per month, perfect for designing and experimenting.
Once you start getting conversions, you can upgrade to the Launch Plan and know you’re getting your money’s worth.
Runner Up: Instapage
With Instapage’s price point ($299/month) and lack of easily browseable templates, it’s hard for us to recommend it to beginning travel marketers or travel entrepreneurs.
It is certainly a powerful system, and one that you could find beneficial, but it comes with a steeper learning curve and cost than the other three we’ve shared.
3 Best DIY Travel Landing Pages Templates
For travel businesses seeking more control over their landing page design and customization, opting for a DIY approach with pre-designed templates is an excellent choice.
Plus, it can be significantly cheaper than paying $99/month.
Whether you’re an adventure tour operator, a luxury resort, or a travel agency, these DIY templates provide a solid foundation to showcase your offerings and capture the attention of your target audience.
ThemeForest is one of the standard-bearers for downloadable templates. When it comes to travel landing pages, that’s no exception.
Though there are only seven travel landing templates listed for sale, these are more robust options than ones you’ll find on other sites. Several of them come with built-in customization, full booking systems, and more.
If you are not looking to add any more subscription costs to your marketing budget, ThemeForest is also a simple alternative. Once you pay for and download the landing page template, you’re in the clear.
- Envato Elements
When it comes to most available templates, Envato is a clear frontrunner. They currently have over 70 travel landing page templates for you to choose from.
What makes the Envato Elements an interesting option for ambitious travel companies is that it’s subscription-based. While you have the monthly Envato subscription, you’re entitled to unlimited downloads.
This is particularly useful for landing pages because you’ll be able to pull any supporting stock photos or videos you need to help your pitch come across as well as possible.
While TemplateMonster’s layout stresses me out, I can’t deny that they do have some of the best travel landing page templates right out of the box.
Work with Passport Creative to Get Help Designing Your Next Travel Landing Page
At Passport Creative, we understand the unique challenges faced by travel businesses in today’s competitive digital landscape. While travel landing pages have the potential to help grow your business, they also require a professional approach.
As tourism specialists and travel marketers, we are dedicated to helping you achieve remarkable results and generate valuable leads to support responsible growth.
With our deep understanding of the travel industry, we will craft a custom landing page that not only showcases your offerings but also drives conversions and encourages visitors to take action. Get in touch with us today to learn how we can help you attract the travelers you deserve.