Use your downtime to get ahead
- Traditionally, a layover is a stop between flights, sometimes thirty minutes, sometimes thirty hours
- It’s that time between where you’ve been and where you’re going
- And how you spend that time could very well shape everything that comes next
How one little email could change everything
- With that in mind, I decided to set out and create an email that could fill in the gaps in our day, a short, 5-10 minute read full of ideas, tricks and techniques related to travel, tourism, and marketing
- So sure, you can fill your layover up with the same old things…
- Or you can push forward with a weekly series designed to make you better.
What to expect in each installment of The Layover
- True stories of tourism companies doing it right
- Lessons learned from real life experiences
- Best practices and the latest trends on social media, marketing, and branding
- … and more
What should you do now?
Enter your email below to be included in The Layover. You’ll receive a Welcome Series, and then we’ll pick up with this week’s email. It’s good to have you.